Let's hope this work

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I had tried blogging before and it didn't last long,

I see the merits in it, but I am not sure how this is going to work for me. I used to write diary when I was younger and it is helpful as it allows me to reflect.

I decided to have a go at blogging again.
- It's not the route to be a superstar to be like other, be a celebrity in the shortest time possible
- It's not really about getting your voice heard, though this may work itself if done properly.

I have decided blogging should be about sharing -- a thought, an idea, an article, a song or a film -- things we do that made up our leisure times, which I think I still have some to spare. So I should start with things I come across on the web and that I love them, I put on my blog for others to read and I would classify them for easy referencing. If anyone stumble onto my blog and love it, they can leave a message, always welcome! Let's see if this works.

0 comments: