Fashion designer McQueen found dead

Friday, February 12, 2010

I often cannot imagine how it feels like to be in a dark place, not that I have not been there, just that when it ended up in a suicide, like McQueen, it's another thing. Famous people are often made known when they died, obviously for people like me, I only hear them for the first time, such as the Fashion Designer McQueen.

I believe there is a desire in there to die for some peace in mind. The fear of not able to get through life without the essential, which in the case of McQueen, seems to be his mother, who passed away in early this month. Often I ask myself, can I imagine life without this, without that, then deep in me, I would start imagining the real situation and after a while, subconciously, you strangely convince yourselves you can "get over that".

It's often a moment of thought that makes the difference. Take a deep breath when you are feeling helpless, let the process help you focus, just like a form of Buddhistic mediation, help bring back the perspectives, will giving you strength to get on with life, to move on, yes, feel the fear, and get on with it, :D

0 comments: