Chilling out

Sunday, July 04, 2010

"... I supposed chilling out is also a state of mind...."

It's a day I spent "chilling out". This is actually a bit hard, because you only have the laptop screen to face every day after coming back home. When I said "chill out", I mean I try to move away from the laptop a bit, which is hard. Then, you start thinking, maybe you should do something different, like not surfing the research related information. Well, I supposed chilling out is also a state of mind, which makes it even harder. Perhaps change an environment will help you chill better? Anyway, whether I have to chill out or not, it is like a routine already that I get out at least once a day, especially even so on the weekend since I will not be in the office. I went swimming in the afternoon and later went to the library and passed by the Queen's park, which is a bit crowded, but I like, and the weather so lovely and the breeze so cool. I believe this will be the thing that I will miss most when I am back to Singapore next week.

The library was cool and I had a good time searching the book I want to borrow, finally decide on "The Oxford Murders". I heard this book is now a movie starring Elijah Wood (Lord of the Ring). It looks like an interesting story where the murderer left "mathematical clue" each time he/she killed someone. I planned to bring this book back home to Singapore, and the librarian has even kindly extended the return date of the book, so that I can save the trouble having to renew it during my holiday. Later I went home, and the weather still felt so lovely and cool, then I shaved my hair and had a shower, made myself a couple of peanut toasts and a coffee. I just felt like I was "chilling out" and I am enjoying it :D

0 comments: