My Last Saturday before I travel back S'pore

Saturday, July 03, 2010

"......perhaps it is just me expecting too much...."

This is the last Saturday before I head home next Tuesday. My normal usual self expect that I clear as much as possible before I left here. I have a list of things to do. Get my DvDs, charge my battery of my laptop, burn my workfiles all on DVDs, etc. One final thing I like to bring back is a couple of novels just in case I get really bored. There are some excitements, but also fear of possible disappointment for not being able to get the most of my holiday, perhaps it is just me expecting too much or a bit of a perfectionist, I guess.

I have been wanted to send JL something about our next project, so I really should start doing some search tomorrow. Today I did some stuff for LLY, spent whole lots of time trying to figure out where my spreadsheet gone wrong. I kept writing notes and taking down points that I might have missed, all are rather tedious, but thank god, at the end, I get some expected findings, which I am pleased. I should be able to re-organise a new datafile for LLY for her to "train" them using neural network programme. Tomorrow must really get a bit more stuff organised. I always have to remind myself this, and then in the end, you don't find yourselves in situation as bad as you had thought, phew! :D

0 comments: