I give up fighting altogether!

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"What an idea, giving up? what a disgrace! But it's a quite BIG thing to do, i.e., giving up. The underlying of giving up fighting is to simply, follow the flow"

Today I followed the flow in my ipod. ipod is an interesting invention. Firstly, the lazy technology simply resort to shuttling your songs as a mean of saying "it gives you different experience" as every time you shuttle your songs you gained different experience. The truth is, there is no technology on ipod to incorporate a choice option to pick songs, perhaps the later ipod, but not the earliest ipod, which is the one I used at the moment.

Thanks to the shuttle option, it allows me to "follow the flow". I normally walked to my office with my ipod shuttle on, and each time I had an expectation of the next song that is going to be played out and if it turned not the song I was expecting, I "fight" it by clicking on to the next song. People have the habit of loving things new and latest, so is my choice of songs, the latest the better, even you may put all new and old songs as BIG mix in the ipod shuttle.

This sort of "follow the flow" helped you build up "quality time" for that 20 minutes way to the office. Let the songs play and let the feeling associated with the song come naturally, remembering what the songs meant to you, and enjoy that unique moment of connection, it makes that beginning of the day a whole new experience.

0 comments: