Had a good day?

Monday, March 15, 2010

"A good day depends on how it starts." :D

I find that completing tasks before time is good. You feel relaxed, at ease, take things in your stride, no worries as you have enough times on your sleeve, especially more so on a Monday. It felt as if "calmness" is finding its way to reach me again. I decided to go to office and I seemed to get things done quite quickly, without much hesitation.

I still bear some memories of the weekend as today is Monday, and so it should be hard to even want to start the day kicking. But last night, I read through my lecture material for tomorrow and get a sense of how to present them better. In the morning, I did that and zapped the 230 copies slide notes for tomorrow. It seems if it all started well beginning of the day, the rest of the day should work itself nicely. However, it does also depends on how the day ends too.

0 comments: