Officially British Summer Time (BST)!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Even dog knows how to relax, I guess I need to do something"

Today is officially BST in the UK. We have to turn our clock forward one hour at 1 am today, and we lost one hour and thankfully this is not done on the weekday, if not, we have to sacrifice one hour sleep, which is annoying. It's been very relaxing the whole day. It's the first time since beginning of the year I don't have to worry about lecturing material on the weekend because next week is beginning of the Easter holiday and I am travelling, so, it should be fun.

Since I "found myself" the other, I have been concentrating doing my slides for the conference presentation next week and today I finished it. I am not nervous like I used to. It is refreshing, now that in the conference, I am not presenting to bunch of 19, 20 yo in a lecture, and also to a smaller group of people and also only for 20 minutes. That took a lot of stress away from me and I am even more relaxed. Anyway, this topics to be presented, in which the paper version has been submitted does not make me feel anxious about it. It is more or less finalised, so I would only present main points. All else, the conference is going to be a very intensive one with LOADS on topics and presentations going on and on. I just look forward to meet RK and I just received a text from her confirming that we will meet for lunch on the 30th March. We will have SO MUCH gossips to laugh about and talk about. She is really fun, laughers follow her wherever she goes and with me around, the laughters even louder, hahaha! :D

I went out for a bit to get some fresh air, get some reduced price for breads and strawberry and stick them to the freezer. I shaved my hair as well, do my washing and then do my blog, trying to find a theme of a nicer background, and playing the beautiful "Frozen Silence" on itune, writing my blog. It just felt wonderful. :D

It felt great not only because the 3 weeks Easter breaks is round the corner or that I am going for conference, but also tomorrow we are going for an away day in Beaumanor Hall. A day, out and about with colleagues in, hopefully, good weather condition. I am looking forward to all that, Yay! :D

0 comments: