The last laugh!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"...it goes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!....!

I had a meeting with LF today, who is my boss (or head of the group) about WF's exam paper, after I checked that all errors were corrected by him. I did the explanation of the errors and my corrections so well to LF that I heard the nicest thing anyone would have said to me, "Thanks godness for you. K, I am indebted to you". That is what LF said.

Well. and I didn't let Mr smoothie get by so easily. So I told LF at one point in our meeting that, "I am not sure why XX (i.e., Mr smoothie) didnt pick that error up, it is so obvious, just comparing the question and the answers, the numbers were incorrect." Of course, I didn't drag on and on with that, I told her instead that, "Well, LF I get on with it, and then I find more errors and I just call WF, tell him to change it and he sent me updated files and whenever I found new errors, I asked him to change again and he sent me another updated file, until he got all of them right and correct."

I also didn't miss an opportunity to show how good am I in doing my job, and I add to LF that, "Not that this is the way I do because of WF, I would check the errors and do the same for all other colleauges who asked me to check their exam questions and answers, because it is only fair to the students that we get the answers right."

I guess at the end of it, I made my point, kill two birds with one stone, made LF said she is "indebted" to me (never mind that is true or not true, at least she said it), so I must thank Mr Smoothie, :D

0 comments: