Uninspired

Monday, May 17, 2010

".... I am listening to Adore Jazz on itune radio and enjoying it. Perhaps I will be inspired again...."

I came back home about 6.40 pm. One of those days I finished my work "early". The daylight was on and make it feel even "earlier". I did the same routine, shower, steam/cook my dinner, logon the net, watching online drama. Then I finished shower, finishing streaming the drama, get my steamed veggie and rice ready, watched my drama and have my dinner.

When I finished my dinner, I had my smoothie and kiwi and I switched to watch "come dine with me" online. Had a REAL big belly laugh, and enjoy it. Then I switched the itune radio station on and listen to the Adore jazz channel. I guess this is how it feels like when I am uninspired or put it simply, bored! Not that I didn't do anything for my day. I actually finished JR's paper, perhaps you find that, when it is about reaching the end, there are still things need "investigation" that kind of drained you out a bit. This is what happen to the JR's paper.

But, it could be one of those days where there are too many things going on. I met up with 5 students about their exams and the personal coping with study. I also had to make 230 copies of lecture note of 35 pages each and I am still not sure if I can get help for someone to bring those 4 thick sets of notes to the lecture theatre. How can I feel not bored about today because of all these. Perhaps it's time to re-think spending 2 or 3 times a week working from home, for a change and also get some "peace and quiet" and get inspired. But for now, I am listening to Adore Jazz on itune radio and enjoying it. Perhaps I will be inspired again or maybe I will just have an early night.

0 comments: