Obsession! (2)

Monday, April 19, 2010

"iPhone for a 3 year old??! that is a serious obsession!"

The obsession carried on and I am even better at playing bubble!!! I hit down all bubbles three times in that 2 hours of continuous non-stop playing the game. I think I am enjoying myself because I was not tired, so I must be doing something right, about the strategies of playing the game.

All else, I had a productive day discussing research with LLY, and thought there is something preliminary we can look at for now, but I am still trying to know more about LLY and her style. I sent another email to JR, have some ideas closer to putting all material together to tell the story for my paper with JR, so that is good news. I would not think I am aiming for a 3* for this one. I mean JR's dissertation is a undergraduate level, still some work need doing to advance the current standard. Anyway, get the story right is one important thing to get it done for now.

I also should not be too relaxed, as I only left with so many days before the Easter breaks officially come to a close. Well, I need a mock exam paper done soon and my week 9 lecture material to be ready. Just keep doing what I am doing and I believe should be soon finished what I am supposed to finish. :D

0 comments: